1. Another visit to the vet today, this time for Ben, who has a sore on his chest. Ugh. Hopefully nothing major. He’s taking an antibiotic and we’re using Neosporin. Probably from his incessant darn licking!
2. I haven’t been able to find my box for checks for 2 weeks, but tonight while trying to find out where the occasional beeping sound is coming from in my office I found my checks. Alas, I didn’t find the beep.
3. I will never have energy again. It’s taken me 12 years to come to this conclusion, but now that I’ve decided that energy is no longer in my vocabulary I’m going to learn to deal with it.
4. I have a pretty good life. Compared to some I have a great life. Why do I feel so, so… irritated with the whole thing?
5. This anxiety has got to go! I wonder if UPS would do a pickup if I called? I just want to go to bed and not get up until Steve gets home. I don’t want to deal with anything. And I don’t want to go anywhere. For any reason.
6. That being said, Heidi has to be at the vet tomorrow at 7 for her dental. I hope this costs less than Jojo’s.
7. What happened to the $1.99 gas? I didn’t even get to fill up at that price and now it’s gone. Darn.
8. If I never have to type another cardiac cath report for the rest of my life, I will be very happy indeed.